Author Topic: Breaking News  (Read 4657 times)

MiY4Gi

• Innovator
  • Global Moderator
  • San
  • I'm new here. Will you be my friend?
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeClub.net
Breaking News
« on: August 23, 2012, 06:56:44 pm »
This is just a test. I don't understand what the problem is.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 12:19:58 am by MacDaddy »

MacDaddy

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • San
  • I bleed enthusiasm!
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeClub.net
Re: Breaking News
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 02:34:35 pm »
To be, or not to be...
Discuss and share anime, or just fool around with other forumites at MyAnimeClub.net.

MacDaddy

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • San
  • I bleed enthusiasm!
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeClub.net
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 10:56:47 pm »
He stands there with the envelope, waving it in the air, mike in his right hand. Takes a deep breath and speaks:

"So this just arrived in the mail, the result of the SI Association's review of my paper. The worlds current theory of the universe is actually wrong, but let's see what they have to say about it, what they decide the universe should be seen as..."

"Almost there"...

"Okay, the envelope is now open."

(Crowd laughs)

"Yesss..."

*opens folded sheet of paper*

"Lets see, lets see..."

*starts reading*

"Hmm? Mumble mumble psst mumble pssst but mumble mumble mumble..."

*narrows eyes*

"I'm really sorry friends, but
this is not the answer you were hoping for..."

*stares unmoving down at the stage, mike in hand*

*crowd gets louder, worried*

"What does it say?"

"Did they reject it?"

"Everything?"

"The evidence too?"

"Just like that?"

"No."

*crowd goes quiet*

"No, what they just did is way worse..."

"They defeated me, utterly...in seven words."

He opens his mouth again to say something, but suddenly there's this bright flash of light, that lasts for seconds, and everyone covers their eyes. Everyone except me. I would NOT look away, for ANYTHING, even if what I saw blinded me!

And then I saw it, the paper...

I saw it falling...

But I was distracted, by a pair of eyes...the most striking eyes I've ever seen, violet, blue and green, but not like any eyes I've ever seen before. On any human. Nor on any animal for that matter.

If you asked me how they looked, I couldn't tell you. I only remember their colors. But seeing those two eyes sent shivers down my spine.

She was not human, that's for sure, or she was wearing some really high tech contacts, but I don't think so. I believe those eyes were real.

How do I know it's a female? Or even that it's human? I have no idea, just that there was this feeling, a gut feeling, that I saw her face, but I can't remember anything else after I saw those eyes.

Is he really gone, GTL I mean?

*heads slowly nod around him*

I still feel guilty about it. Not believing him the first time he told me...about his theory of the universe...

Just like everyone else, I doubted him. I thought his ideas were amazing, though beyond me, but I still thought he was just That Guy, you know, the genius mad scientist friend who could answer all of your questions, but who also made bold claims of grandeur, who kept talking about how he'd do this, and make that, or fix this, and fly to that.

He talked a lot, and we all felt that what he said may actually be true, but we also believed that the universe was mostly already figured out, and "confirmed" by scientists.

The truth is, most of us thought it was all the weed he smoked, but that was before he opened our eyes to the unseen world.

But now he's gone, forever. And the only clue we have to his disappearance, are those strange eyes I saw. Well, that and the flash of light. Camera recordings show that the flash lasted exactly     seconds. Very strange that. And I doubt it's just coincidence. It's almost as if he'd planned the whole damn thing himself.

(Excerpt from a meeting with the only "witness" of the GTL disappearance incident. The witness died soon afterwards from heart attack.)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:35:23 pm by MacDaddy »
Discuss and share anime, or just fool around with other forumites at MyAnimeClub.net.

MacDaddy

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • San
  • I bleed enthusiasm!
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeClub.net
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 05:46:01 pm »
Tsk tsk.

Hem hem...

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hem hem

Hem

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

...hem hem

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Crowd cheers and whistles)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:54:08 pm by MacDaddy »